Friday, January 13, 2012

Pale and Interesting

Well, I'm trying to get my blog back on track and share my finds more regularly so here's some "stuff" I've bought over the last few months or so...

I think these may well be the cutest egg cups I've ever seen! The perfect colour combination of turquoise and white and only 50 cents each!

This gorgeous robin egg blue bowl is quite similar to a larger one I found a while back - it was $1 in Vinnie's.

I love the colours on this lovely pottery bowl - $1 in Vinnie's.

This juicer is BIG! Maybe it's for juicing giant fruit, anyway I LOVE it - $2 at a flea market.

A lovely aqua chip and dip platter - 50 cents at a carboot market.

A set of four mugs at 50 cents each, I think blue might just be my favourite colour ;-)

This lovely mixing bowl cost $1 at a flea market.

Four gorgeous dip bowls - $2 for the set!

And finally, this cute pair of fish candle holders - $1 each in Vinnie's.

I have lots more "stuff" to share so watch this space.

6 comments:

kurrabikid said...

Ooh, you do make some good finds!

iheartsunnydays said...

Oh the egg cups are so cute and sweet! Beautiful finds, as always :)

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

Aqua is my favorite color so I like all your blue-hued finds. All your pieces coordinate too, I like the clean lines and Modern shapes!

Jeannie Marie said...

My buys have been mainly blue as well this month. Your mugs and your mixing bowl are my favorites.

SixBalloons said...

You definitely have a type!

Vanessa said...

BEAUTIFUL finds, and all for so cheap, too! Love each one.